Why Choose Extended Season Sunrooms?
Planning a home addition? Then a sunroom is one of the best projects you can invest in. When it comes to your sunroom’s material, know that you have a handful of options including wood, aluminum, and vinyl. Sunrooms are usually huge investments, so it’s no surprise that choosing the perfect material for your needs requires some careful consideration. That said, we’re here to tell you why vinyl sunrooms can be a good option for you.
Vinyl has come a long way since its beginning days. Today, vinyl not only closely resembles the design and texture of natural materials such as wood, brick and stone, it can also stand toe-to-toe with these materials in the durability department as well. That’s why vinyl has become a widely used material in building products such as windows, siding, and PVC pipes.
Thanks to vinyl’s durability, choosing a vinyl sunroom means that your home addition will never fade, crack, corrode or rot, ensuring that your sunroom will remain looking good-as-new for years to come. Other advantages of vinyl sunrooms is that:
- While other sunroom materials need to be painted, vinyl sunrooms don’t
- Vinyl is inherently an insulating material, so it does not conduct electricity
- As an insulating material, vinyl also reduces heat transfer, making it energy efficient.
- Vinyl is easy to clean and requires minimal maintenance
- Vinyl sunrooms have welded corners, while other materials are held together by some type of fastener.
Whatever purpose you want your sunroom to serve, vinyl is always going to be a great choice. With a vinyl sunroom, you can enjoy a beautiful view of the outdoors while doing away with the negatives, such as heat, humidity and bugs.
Give Us a Call Today!
To learn more about the benefits that vinyl sunrooms offer, contact Better Living Concepts at (218) 829-5590 or visit our Contacts page.